- Wear stretchy, comfortable clothing- natural fibers are preferable. Also not too baggy as I need to see what your body is doing. Clean, bare feet.
- Don’t eat for at least an hour before yoga and wait a while afterwards.
- Be patient, realistic and accepting of your bodies capabilities. Regular practice will bring about desired results.
- Breathing during practice should be deep, calm and comfortable. Do not hold the breath if you’re pregnant, or if you have high blood pressure or heart ailments.
- Avoid inverted postures when menstruating and take it easy.
- If a new medical condition arises please inform me also, if you’re not really having a good day.
- Please note that I do have some yoga mats available ,I would greatly appreciate it ,if you would bring your own.(From Dischem +-R140.00 or Mr price)
- Ask any questions that may help in your understanding and practice of yoga.
Fees: Run for a whole calendar month: eg ( R325.00 = a whole month of yoga for one class a week)
Payable at the beginning of each month, please
- A calendar month must be given and paid for when terminating classes.
- Fees payable at the beginning of each calendar month excluding January.
- Catching up classes is on your own accord, and no fees are to be deducted due to you not attending class.
- There are yoga mats in the studio, but for hygiene purposes please bring your own.
Bank: CAPITEC Bank
Account holder: Jane Barnard
Account number: 1448296283
1 class per week 75min R325.00
2 classes per week 75min R 540.00
1 class per week 60min R300.00
2 classes per week 60min R510.00
Walk in fee (phone to see if there is space) R 100.00
Yoga therapies and Therapeutic Reflexology R350- 440 per session.
Yoga Therapy price will vary on how many sessions needed.
EFT (Emotional freedom technique, tapping) 60min, R320.00
MYYO session – Trigger point release R320.00
For every 15 minutes over the 60 minutes session an added R80.00
Note: All fees and charges are valid from February 2018